Zobele España is looking for a talented and pragmatic student to work to support as an intern our Innovation Hub located in Barcelona, creating eye-catching and cost-effective delivery system packaging.
Working with the Design Team, the ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team including innovation managers, designers and technical managers.
- Involved in the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion (e.g. primary box, inner structure, leaflet and secondary box);
- Create artworks and digital mock-ups;
- Work with brand and license guidelines to ensure packaging meet clients’ requirements;
- Involved in the creation of new brand identity;
- Create packaging prototypes for internal evaluation and sales/marketing meetings;
- Demonstrate an excellence in design thinking and problem solving;
- Understand FMCG (Fast Market Consumer Goods) business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master students in graphic/packaging is required;
- Strong graphic design skills;
- Fluent in adobe CS;
- Excellent layout and typography skills;
- Awareness of current trends is a plus;
- Detail oriented and professional;
- Understanding of user-centered design process;
- English is required;
- Adaptability and teamwork.
- 6 months with the possibility of extending
- Working hours: 20 hours/week. Monday to Friday from 9h to 13h
- 500EUR per month
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quant Zobele España S.A.
ZOBELE GROUP is a worldwide business partner that provides innovative and cost-effective product solutions for leading household, health & personal care brands.