As a Graphic Designer internship for UNIQLO Spain, you will be supporting the Graphic Design and Visual Merchandising team for all Spain stores.
- Translation of pops and panels from English into two languages (catalan and spanish)
- Coordinating pops and panels orders from all stores
- Layout and design of pops and panels
- Updating database with available pops to be shared among stores
- Checking for updates of pops and panels from our image database
- Retail experience would be beneficial, but this is not essential.
- Must be able to provide examples of being responsible for own time management and project management.
Technical Skills and Abilities
- Catalan (fluent), Spanish (fluent), English (working proficiency)
- Must have good practical knowledge of Microsoft applications including: Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Adobe creative Suite: InDesign (mid level), Illustrator (high level), Photoshop (mid level), Acrobat (mid level)
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Great team player.
- Renders skills would be valued.
- Hability to work with deadlines.
What we offer
- Be part of a dynamic and energic team.
- Understand how a big company works.
- Work experience.
Uniqlo is a modern Japanese company that inspires the world to dress casually.
Uniqlo has enjoyed strong growth by offering high-quality casual wear at reasonable prices based on its SPA (Specialty Store Retailer of Private Label Apparel) business model, which spans product design, manufacture, distribution and retail.
The first Uniqlo store opened in 1984 in Japan. Uniqlo now has more than 1800 stores and worldwide operations, including the U.K., China, Hong Kong, South Korea, the United States, France, Singapore, Russia, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Germany, Australia and Canada.
Part of the Fast Retailing group, Uniqlo is truly determined to achieve the goals in the group's mission statement: "Changing clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world." and to become the #1 Retail Apparel Group in the world.